To all our fellow bloggers,
We would like to introduce to you our friend, Kassie. She is a little crazy, but nonetheless, she is still our friend. As you can see, she has many talents. She is single and is searching for a soul mate who is just as crazy as she is. However, he must be at least 25 years old. If you happen to meet a gentleman that would be her perfect match, please let us know.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Single and Searching
Posted by Ashley at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
NO YOU DIDN'T!!! I think this means war!! I'll be lurking in every corner for lovely pictures of YOU, my dear Ashley. (And all of you bloggers thought she was sweet.... :) lol
Oh, Ashley, your going to get it!!! Lol! It's hilarious, but you're in trouble :)
I will definitely send anyone I think could be a match for Kassie to this blog!! LOL! You should at least make sure they see a GOOD picture of her too! This is great!
Ashley, I would NOT want to be in your shoes right now...lol That's funny.
Ashley, She may not do it right away, but you WILL KNOW when Kassie gets you! (Funny picture! I have some funny ones of her, too, I'm just not "brave" enough to publish them) LOL!
LOL! Thank you Ashley! This is GREAT! We don't get to experience Kassie's silliness very often! She is such a beautiful young lady, and anyone who would like to meet her, needs to! She's a neat person! To all the blogger friends, I don't think you can bother Ashley about this. She's probably really done Kassie a favor! All who want to meet her go visit her blog!
I believe this is best picture I have ever seen of Kassie! It really shows her true inner self. Let the good time roll! I've got some guys to show this picture to. It does show that you know how to have fun.
Ashley, you have outdone yourself. I love the fun and guts you have. Sis. Kassie, I have never seen you look better. That is for a blog looking for...........well you know.
I am glad you are fun!
My, my...Kassie never looked so good! LOL. I guess when we find "someone" for her to meet, we will have to direct them to your blog, Ashley!!!
Thanks for all of the nice comments...you all are too sweet. :) I love being crazy. :)
See, Kassie. I was doing you a favor. That's what friends are for. Now every guy is going to want to see you on my blog.
Post a Comment