Thursday, February 1, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

I wanted to say Happy Birthday to one of the greatest ladies in my life. As a surprise for grandma's birthday, my Aunt Pam and Uncle Bill flew in from Florida last night. I love you very much grandma. I hope you enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Sis. Howell!!! Wishing you the best ever.

Linda Elms said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS. HOWELL! I'm so glad your family came in and surprised you! You're such a beautiful person and I love you very much! Thank you for all the hugs I get from you. You always know when my heart is needing a "mother's hug".

Karla said...

Happy Birthday, Sis. Howell!! Hope you had a wonderful day! Love you!

Gene Holley said...

Happy Birthday, Sis. Howell! I have always enjoyed talking with you and now miss that! May you have a very blessed year.

bouellette said...

Happy belated birthday Sis. Howell.