Since I don't have my own kids to brag about, I wanted to share a few pictures of my nieces, Alyssa and Alivia. They are absolutely adorable! At this moment, I don't know how I could love any child more than I love these girls. Uncle Eddie and I would do anything in this world to make them happy. We miss them very much when they are not in Texas.
Alivia Sherree' Bean was born October 20, 2006.
Doesn't she look like a sweetheart? This picture was taken the day Sheree' and Joel took her home from the hospital.
Surprise! You've been caught by Auntie's camera.
I am the happiest girl alive!
Alyssa turned 3 years old on November 11 of last year.
Papaw, are these your shoes?

Do you like my new teeth?

Our little "snow angle."
Do I look pretty in my new robe?
Sisters are playmates.
Sisters are best friends.
Friends are friends forever.Alyssa is pictured with Alayna Elms.


6 comments:
Those are really cute pictures. I am so glad you posted them.
So happy to see the pictures! We probably won't see Alivia before she's a year old! LOL
Those are cute! They have grown so much. Alyssa looks a lot like Amber to me!
CUTE! CUTE! As you know, I love pictures! I'm glad you posted these!
I just love little babies, especially chubby cheeked ones. :)
I like the green- very fresh!
Post a Comment