I believe in the healing power of Jesus. I have been healed many times. I also believe in the power of instant healing. However, I had never experienced instant healing in my own life until yesterday. Saturday night I started feeling sick. It felt like a stomach virus was coming my way. I was hoping that I would wake up Sunday morning feeling better. I wasn't that lucky. I still felt awful when I woke up. Heidi also woke up a little sick. I don't think there are many things worse than being sick and having to take care of your sick child. Needless to say, Heidi or I didn't go to church. About 11:20 yesterday morning I decided to listen to our church service live through the Internet. At the time I tuned in, everyone was singing "Blessed Be Your Name." I began to worship and ask God to touch my body. In that moment, I felt the presence of the Lord enter the room I was in and the sickness leave my body. It was a wonderful feeling! Heidi and I both were able to go to church last night. I am so thankful for the healing power of Jesus!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This is WONDERFUL! Thank the Lord for touching you both and for his healing power whenever it may come.
Ashley!! This is so awesome! Thank you for sharing it with us. God is just incredible!
Praise God! Thanks for sharing this awesome report!
We serve an AWESOME GOD!
That is awesome! Isn't it neat that GOD cares for US?
This is GREAT!!! It's an experience you'll never forget and can build on.
That's just like our God!
God is so good! and He's always faithful and right on time!!!! I am so thrilled to hear this wonderful report!
Post a Comment