Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Heidi!

This morning at exactly 12:12 a.m. Heidi turned one year old. The memory of her birth is still so vivid in my mind. It really does just seem like yesterday that she was born. I think that the pain mothers suffer to bring lives into this world just makes our love a little greater for these lives. I don't believe there are any words to adequately describe the love of a mother. For one whole year now, I have been a mother. It has been one of the greatest, if not the greatest, years of my life. It has been filled with joy, laughter, and tears. At times, there were more tears than anything else, however, I would do it all over again for another beautiful life.

Happy Birthday, Heidi Ann! Daddy and Mommy love you more than you could ever imagine. You are our joy and our sunshine. God has truly blessed us with your life. We pray that we will blessed with many more years to celebrate the day you were born. We can't wait to celebrate your first birthday tonight.


8 comments:

John and Lori said...

Heidi Ann, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
Aunt Lori loves you!

Ashley,
Now that you got the "mom thing" down...Heidi needs a brother...:)

janet anglin said...

Happy Birthday sweet little Heidi! I can't wait for your party tonight. I know it will be A LOT of fun!! Aunt Janet loves you bunches!!

Keith and Carla said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!!! You're a doll!


P.S. I agree with your Aunt Lori - you need a little brother now!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! You are such a doll, I enjoyed seeing the slide show of your pretty face:)

Karen Prince said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi!
You are a cutie!

Karla said...

Happy Birthday, Heidi! Sorry we missed your party - I'm sure you were a doll as usual!

Love you bunches!!
Sis. Karla

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, the party was a hit!!

Kassie said...

Love the pics and LOVE little Miss Heidi Ann! BTW...that was the funnest one-year old party I've been to. he he