Happy Anniversary, My Prince Edward. It is so hard to believe that we were married four years ago today. Time flies when you are having fun! Acts 20:35 says "It is more blessed to give than to receive." I can't find any other scripture that describes you better. You are always so willing to give of your time and money to help others. You always give so humbly; you would rather not have any credit publicly given to yourself for the things you do. Your selflessness is such an inspiration and encouragement to me. Thank you for giving, not only to your family, but to your friends, church, and God. It is an honor to be your wife. I can't wait to go to dinner with you tonight. I love you!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Happy Anniversary
Posted by Ashley at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary and many more to come! Y'all make such a cute couple and I ADORE your daughter!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Wishing you two a Happy Anniversary!!! May you be blessed with many, many more...
Post a Comment