I survived Black Friday! Sheree', Amber, and I braved the crowd this morning and went shopping on the busiest shopping day of the year. We started shopping about 6:15. Mom offered to stay at home with the three granddaughters so they could "sleep in." She and the girls met us around noon. The first stop we made seemed to be at the busiest store in town---Target. Thankfully, we didn't have to spend a long time in line because we are able to go to the express lane. We literally shopped until we dropped. We didn't arrive back home until about 8:00 tonight. We did take a few breaks from shopping to eat lunch and decorate the Angel Tree at the church. We had a fun day shopping together. We were able to get a lot of our Christmas gifts bought; however, we can't say we are finished. I will end now so I can get a good night's sleep and shop again tomorrow. Oh, what fun it is to shop...!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Black Friday
Posted by Ashley at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You're a BRAVE lady!! I've only done this once, but that's when I was young. Now I'm old and need my sleep! Hope you got all the bargains you wanted and needed.
I love to shop to. Looks like yall had a ton of fun!
This is the first year I did it, but I can't promise I will do it again. I love my sleep too much!!!
Post a Comment