It is 9:15 Saturday morning and we are on our way to the DFW airport to get on a plane to fly to Dulles airport in Washington D.C. Once we get to D.C., we will rent a car and drive to Eddie's mom and her husband's house in Lancaster, PA. We will be with them until Tuesday, then we will drive to Eddie's dad's house in Richmond, VA. We will leave there on Monday, Dec. 29th. to drive back to D.C. Our plane will leave Dulles airport late that afternoon. As you can tell, we will not only be flying, but we will be driving some too. I am not looking forward to the driving part, but it is the only way we can visit both places. I am looking forward to seeing our family and spending time with them. In PA, it is cold and has been snowing this week. Richmond hasn't been as cold, but I am praying it will be when we get there. I want snow!!! Hopefully, Heidi will have a white Christmas on her first one. The family has several things planned for us to do. Of course, one thing is shopping! I am planning to have a wonderful Christmas this year. We celebrated Christmas with my family on Thursday, and it was so peaceful and enjoyable. I am not excepting anything less with the Camerons or Jordans. I pray that each of you have a very Merry Christmas. May you be blessed with peace and joy.



5 comments:
Have a great time, Ashley, Eddie, and Heidi! I will miss y'all, and I do hope Heidi has a white Christmas.
I hope yall have a wonderful time, and I hope Heidi gets a white Christmas!
Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!
We will miss you all tremendously, but hope you have a wonderful time! Merry Christmas!!
We did miss you on Sunday, but I know you will have a great time with your family! Enjoy every minute.
Post a Comment