Saturday, October 4, 2008

Changes

I just love my new fall layout. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. All of my fall decor is out in my house. Since I love this season so much, I wanted to spend the last hour changing my blog layout. What better way could you spend a hour? LOL! I also couldn't resist adding a Christmas countdown since this is my absolute favorite time of the year. I hope you enjoy the changes... more are expected to arrive in the near future.

2 comments:

janet anglin said...

Ashley, I absolutely LOVE your background on your blog!!! I love this time of year, too, but I hate dealing with these allergies and asthma! By the way, how do you go about choosing a background from Pyzam (or however you spell it)?

Christina said...

Hey, I really like this one! When I worked and hour or more to change my layout the other night I wanted to go with fall also, but didn't find one that really caught my eye. I love the colors of Fall season and the weather is perfect!