It has been awhile since I posted pictures of Heidi, so I have made a little slide show for everyone to enjoy. She is growing up so fast. You can tell in the pictures that her looks are continually changing. She will be nine months old this week. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun. We are definitely having fun with her. She is standing up on her own and giving hi-fives. She said Mama for the first time today. I was soooo excited because this word came before Daddy. She is learning new things everyday, and Eddie and I are enjoying watching her learn. Parenthood is one of the greatest gifts in life. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
She's beautiful! She is growing up so fast! Please post pictures often so I can keep up with her!
I've noticed something odd. For some reason we have more pictures in OUR house of Heidi than of ourselves!! What's up with that?
She's such a doll! I love her funny faces:)
So adorable!!!
Heidi, you're a living doll!!! Your Aunt Janet loves you very much!
Awwww, she is such a sweetie! I just love her to death! (You, too, lol!)
~aunt loRi
Post a Comment