Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Tradition


It has become a tradition that when all or most of my cousins on the Howell side come down for a visit that we gather on my grandparents stairs and take a picture. Most of my family were here for Amber and Zach's wedding, so... as you guessed it, we attempted to all get on the stairs. The picture above is the final result. There are 19 grandchildren in my family. Only twelve are pictured. Can you imagine if all 19 were here?

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

That's cute! You'll love these pictures as life goes along. Love you!

Kim said...

Wow, ur family is almost as big as my side of the family.It is impossible to get a pick of all of us, since there is so many of us.

Madison S. said...

I have 13 cousins We used to all play on the stairs. This would have been a great tradition! I love the picture and agree with Sis. Elms this will be enjoyed for years to come!

Keith and Carla said...

I would like to see ALL 19 cousins TRY to fit in that stairway!!! LOL!