Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Six Months Old

It is so hard to believe that Heidi Ann is six months old. Time flies by when your having fun! A year ago, I was imagining what my baby would look like and be like. Then, on January 30 at 12:12 am my baby was here. I didn't have to imagine anymore. Now, I imagine what she will be like and look like at one year old. Her turning one will come faster than I want. I am reminded today to take time to enjoy the blessings God has given me. Time will pass by so fast. I don't believe I will regret spending too much time with my blessings. However, the alternative is a dreadful thought. Today is a day to make memories. Enjoy your blessings!

January 30, 2008















July 30, 2008


















8 comments:

Karla said...

She's such a doll!!

Madison S. said...

She is a cutie thanks for letting me play with her this week!

Lynda said...

That is a really good picture! She is looking right in the camera. That is talent or maybe luck! LOL!She is adorable!

Michelle said...

She is too cute for words!

Linda Elms said...

Absolutely adorable! Ashley, I know you're enjoying her. I can only imagine how crazy Eddie is over her, too!

John and Lori said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, toooooo sweet! I just love her! (and you, too!)

Aunt Lori

Keith and Carla said...

Absolutely adorable! You're right - enjoy every moment. They don't stay babies for very long, but you can enjoy each stage of their life!

Karen Prince said...

Too Cute!!!