Friday, July 11, 2008

Pink Darlings


Sheree and I took the girls to a studio to have their pictures taken together. It was challenging to get all three of them to smile at the same, sit in the same position, and look in the same direction. The photographer was able to get a few where they were looking in the same direction. However, we weren't able to conquer the challenge of all three quests. Oh well, the picture is cute enough to keep. We will try getting their pictures taken again when they are older.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

They still look adorable! I'm having Abigail and Andrew's pics made together next Tues, and I'm nervous about it!

Lynda said...

How precious!!!!

Keith and Carla said...

They are all adorable!!!!!!!!

Madison S. said...

Oh this is adorable! Hey my sister and I have done pictures every year and they never turn out perfect its the memories you make in the process that last a lifetime.

Linda Elms said...

So cute! I agree with Julie K on this. Make memories! You'll never regret it!

Christina said...

As everyone else has said, they are adorable, cute, beautiful, etc!

John and Lori said...

This is a cute pic, so what if they didn't all cooperate at the same time...LOL! I remember the days of you, your sisters, Holly, Robbie & Pattie and Jessica going to Sears so grandma could have "that" portrait of all the grandkids...those were fun times!