We took Heidi to the doctor today and he discovered that she has an ear infection. I know this is common in babies, but when it is your own (especially your first one) it brings a little worry. We chose not to give her any antibiotics yet to see if the infection will heal on its own. We will see the pediatrician in a week to see how Heidi's ear is doing. Please pray that her ear will heal so that we don't have to give her antibiotics. Also, pray that I will endure her fussiness. She has been quite irritable the last few days.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh Ashley, I'm so sorry to hear this! Ear infections in young babies is the worst! I'll be praying for yall, just keep giving her tylenol and motrin poor baby! Andrew's had a couple of ear infections, and they often cleared up just fine with antibiotics.
Oops, I meant to say that they cleared up just fine WITHOUT antibiotics!
Ohh. I feel for you. Kris had ear infections constantly his first year of life. He did end up having tubes put in. I will pray the infection goes away and STAYS away!
I, too, hate to hear that Heidi has an ear infection. These are really hard on babies, but when Michael or Mark would have one, I usually put some warm mineral oil in their ear and then a little piece of cotton. Sometimes this cleared it up, but most of the time they had to have antibiotics. I hope she feels better soon!
I am so sorry that she has an infection. Madison & Mason had them when they were little. Antibiotics and a little oil was the only thing that helped them. We will keep her in our prayers
So sorry to hear about Heidi's ear infection! The girls never had one (thank the Lord!), but my niece and nephew had them constantly. We will pray.
Post a Comment