Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Heidi's room

Now that all the company is gone and Eddie is back to work, I have time to blog about Heidi. Since several people have been wanting to see Heidi's room, I decided to post these pictures first. Thank you, Momma, for all your help with sewing and decorating. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!! I love the bows and shoes!

Linda Elms said...

I love the room, shoes, bows, and clothes! You've started her off "right"! LOL! She's a sweetie-pie.

Christina said...

The room is beautiful and I love the colors! Hope all is going well.

Keith and Carla said...

Beautiful! I'm not surprised at anything that your mother does. You'll probably need to expand her closet soon with all those clothes and shoes! Typical girl... Love you!

Tammy Bryant said...

I believe I have a trivia question for all?

How many apostolic children have been raised with this baby bed?? Think hard, it is not an obvious answer.

The room looks great!!!!

Karen Prince said...

I love Heidi's room, now post some pictures of Heidi!!!