Thursday, March 13, 2008

All About Heidi

I finally made time to post pictures of Heidi. Sometimes it is a challenge to get things done with a newborn. I am sure many of you will agree. I posted so many pictures to make up for lost time. This slide show is especially for you, Sis. Karen. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Yeah!!! She is adorable!
You did a great job on the pictures. Have you started her scrapbook yet?
I am glad to see Eddie being his silly self!
And I love all her outfits, complete with the Pentecostal hairbow!!!
Thanks for posting!
Love y'all
Karen

Karla said...

Ahh! She's precious! I want to hold her!!!

Karla said...

Aww! Too cute! I see you have already started training her to shop!

Gene Holley said...

Oops! The last Karla was me! I was on her laptop!

Gene Holley said...

Oops! The last Karla was me! I was on her laptop!

Michelle said...

What a doll!! Enjoy these newborn times, they go by so fast!

Linda Elms said...

Ashley, I love the slideshow. Heidi is so cute and sweet! You are also being a great Mommy and Eddie is adjusting. :) I love you both! I enjoyed holding Heidi during prayer meeting. It was special. I kept remembering all the prayer meetings when I would be praying and I would feel a little hand on my shoulder and it would be you praying for your Pastor's wife! Now, you have a little girl of your own. I'm sure you will teach her to pray. You're a great example for your little girl to follow. Love you!

Christina said...

Thanks for sharing the slideshow, you made a great one! All I can say is she is sooo... beautiful and ya'll are truly blessed!

Sheree said...

Aww! She is sooo cute! It isn't fair that her favorite auntie still hasn't had the chance to see her in person.
Give her lots of hugs and sugar from auntie. Hopefully we will see you all in May.
We love and miss you all so much.

Keith and Carla said...

Ashley, I enjoyed the slideshow. Heidi is beautiful!!! I know you and Eddie are enjoying her. Can't wait to see her in person! Love you!