Well she is absolutley beautiful! I am so happy for you both. I guess after having four I almost get teary eyed at you guys having your first baby. I just know you are both filled with so much joy and thankfulness rigt now. Children are such a blessing. I'm glad Ashley and baby are doing great. CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS, Ashley and Eddie! We welcome little Heidi Ann to this world! What a blessing she will be as she grows up loving Jesus! I love you all!
Eddie and Ashley I post my Congrats with all the rest! She looks just perfect! I can't wait to get to see her! My parents have been in town, and then my husband was out so I was stuck at home! I hope to see her real soon!!!! I am so happy and proud for you both! There is just nothing like becoming a parent! Noone can descibe just how it feels, but once you've experienced it you know exactly what they were talking about! Love Ya'll!!
10 comments:
Congratulations! I wish we could see her in person. She is so cute! Glad everything is going good.
Well she is absolutley beautiful! I am so happy for you both. I guess after having four I almost get teary eyed at you guys having your first baby. I just know you are both filled with so much joy and thankfulness rigt now. Children are such a blessing. I'm glad Ashley and baby are doing great. CONGRATULATIONS!
Ahh! She's precious! Congratulations - you both will make wonderful parents!
Love you bunches!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, Ashley and Eddie! We welcome little Heidi Ann to this world! What a blessing she will be as she grows up loving Jesus! I love you all!
Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!! She looks adorable!!!
She is just precious. Babies are so sweet. Congratulations on your new baby girl!
Congrats! She is beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful!!! I hope she doesn't grow too quickly before we get to see her. Love you!
Eddie and Ashley I post my Congrats with all the rest! She looks just perfect! I can't wait to get to see her! My parents have been in town, and then my husband was out so I was stuck at home! I hope to see her real soon!!!! I am so happy and proud for you both! There is just nothing like becoming a parent! Noone can descibe just how it feels, but once you've experienced it you know exactly what they were talking about! Love Ya'll!!
Haven't made it around to say congratulations yet, but CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment