Saturday, June 2, 2007

Texas Longhorn


Only in Texas do you see a man riding his Longhorn in neighborhoods! This evening Eddie, Kassie, Priscilla, and I were driving down S. Leighton street going to Jason and Misty's house when we saw this site. He even offered us a ride! Well, he offered to give our "kids"-Kassie and Priscilla-a ride. Eddie informed him that we didn't have any kids. (We think he was a little drunk, but it wasn't on the Holy Ghost wine.) This was quite a site to see. After we lost site of him, we drove around the neighborhood looking for him so that we could get a video. However, we weren't able to find him again. So, all we have are pictures to prove this spectacular site. Although, Kassie got an interesting picture with her camera that she will share on her blog. If you would like to see more proof of the Texas Longhorn, visit Kassie's blog.

5 comments:

Karen Prince said...

Kolton has been on this very longhorn! He was in school at Crockett Elementary with the owner's daughter. They live across the street from the church. They are the family that decorates the hill with the Christmas tree and down to that little pond with a cross. They have visited at Life Tab too.

Sheree said...

Only in Texas. Wish I was there. Lots of Love.

Gene Holley said...

Great pic! I enjoyed yours and Kassie's post on this! LOL.

Linda Elms said...

Ashley, this is so funny! I've seen the longhorn in the yard, but never anyone riding it. LOL! Thank you for sharing your AWESOME experience in Wichita Falls! LOL!

Lori Holman said...

Hey ya'll,

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

(I just left this on here...you didn't have any other blog entry for my comment to be left on.)

Love ya'll,
Lori