Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I Got Tagged Too!

A-Available or Single? Married for 2 1/2 wonderful years

B-Best Friend? Eddie, my sisters

C-Cake or Pie? Both are yummy

D-Drink of Choice? IBC Cream Soda

E-Essential Item? Lip balm, hand sanitizer, hairspray, eye drops

F-Favorite Color? Red

G-Gummie Bears or Worms? Worms

H-Hometown? Wichita Falls, TX

I-Indulgence? A warm brownie with vanilla ice cream topped with Carmel and hot fudge

J-January or February? January, I get to make new resolutions.

K-Kids? None, but hopefully soon.

L-Life is incomplete without? My God, my husband, my family, my friends, my church

M-Marriage Date? December 4, 2004

N-Number of Siblings? 2 wonderful sisters

O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges, I only like apples if they are baked are dipped in Carmel.

P-Phobias & Fears? Weather Storms

Q-Favorite Quote? Carpe Diem :Seize the Day

R- Reasons to smile. Waking up every morning, God's blessings

S-Seson(ing)? Winter, Lawry's Seasoned Salt

T-Tag Three..... Sheree Bean, Kassie Dutton, Dena Trumps

U-Unknown Fact About Me? I am afraid of the dark.

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Oppressor of animals

W-Worst Habit? Staring at people

X-Xray or Ultrasound? I've had both of them. The next time I have an ultrasound I hope it detects a baby.

Y-Your Favorite Foods? Mexican, Italian, Seafood

Z-Zodiac? Scorpion

0 comments: