God is great! Eddie and I have had a wonderful week. God has filled us with many blessings. The first blessing that came our way is that we are going to have another addition to our family in about nine months. It is so exciting to think that we are going to have our very own baby. Eddie is so excited that he can hardly eat! The second blessing is that Eddie made Tech Sergeant. Yea! I am so proud of him. However, he doesn't get to sew on his stripe for several months. The third blessing is a little more detailed. I am supposed to take the two tests for my teacher's certification on Saturday. Well, on Tuesday of this week I found out a few details that were going to prevent me from taking the tests. I have already paid $162 to take the tests and I was not going to get refunded the money even though I was not going to be able to take the tests. Well, let me tell you how good God is. I prayed for God to work the situation out so that I could take the tests. I received an email on Wednesday from a lady at the testing center telling me that everything had been corrected. The corrections are going to allow me to take the tests on Saturday. God worked in one day! That is how good my God is. I could not have asked for a better week. Thank you, Jesus for your many blessings and for allowing me to share them with others. If God can give my family and me blessings, than I know he can do the same for you. Just have faith! I ask that everyone pray for me to do well on my tests.
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Congratulations! WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEW ADDITION! Is this Edward Eugene Jordan, III? LOL! Edward and Gene are such good names! God is truly good. Congratulations to Eddie also for his promotion. God has many great things in store for the both of you.
Oh, I am so happy for you guys! I will be sure and keep you in my prayers because I know with the first child there are usually many more "what ifs" and wonders about things. I hope everything goes wonderful through it all. Congratulation on all your blessings! God is great!
Way to go on the Blessings!!!
I love it!
Wow I am soooo Excited to hear about the new addition!!! Yeah Eddie on the promotion!! And yes God it good all the time we will be praying saturday for the tests!
CONGRATULATIONS Eddie and Ashley! I am so excited about the "little one" we are going to meet in a few months! The baby can't help but be beautiful or good-looking! The parents are both good-looking! I love you both and I am so proud of what God has done this week in your lives! Ashley, you'll do great on your tests. I'm not worried about it, but I will pray for you. I can't believe my "little prayer warrior" has grown up and is now having her own little "warrior". Thank you for sharing your blessings with all of us. I can go to bed now and feel happy in my heart for the blessings of God that has come to those I love!
CONGRATULATIONS on the "little" one and to Eddie on his promotion! God is sooo good!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!! Babies are wonderful and they definitely change your life for the better. And ya'll are going to need the promotion. Kids are expensive!! LOL LOL
Thank you all for your encouraging words. I love everyone of you bunches.
Congratulations on your new addition! Eddie, congratulations on your promotion! God is good!!!
I can't believe my "baby" sister is about to have her own baby. Congratulations and I am so proud of you and Eddie. Rest assured that there are many more blessings to come. Love you.
Congrats so much on the baby! You will enjoy him or her so much! As for the tests, I know you will do fine. Such a great week for the Jordan Family!
Congratulations!!!! I am sooooo happy for you all...on all accounts! You all will make such wonderful parents! There's nothing like children they are truly a blessing from God!
Post a Comment