Saturday, February 17, 2007

Math Equation

Q. What does 4 lesson plans + 4 lesson reflections + 1 thematic unit + 11 tutoring sessions + 11 tutoring reflections + 8 tests + 4 quizzes = ?

A. 1 very busy person

Disclaimer: The above equation doesn't consider church services/activities or daily devotions.

The above equation is the reason why there hasn't been any recent postings to this blog. I haven't even had time to SHOP!!!

12 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

You are AWESOME!!! Keep up the great job of living for God and everything else you do, including shopping. I love ya.

Linda Elms said...

I've missed you Ashley, but I knew you were busy. You're going to make it through! Love you!

Gene Holley said...

Now that is seriously busy - when you don't have time to shop!! I imagine Eddie is loving this...

Karla said...

O.K. - when YOU don't have time to shop you are seriously too busy! LOL! I know that for a fact! Keep it up - it will all be over soon then you can shop to your heart's content!

Keith and Carla said...

LOL! Be careful, Eddie might keep you in school - it makes it easier on his pocketbook!

Sheree said...

Don't have time to shop, huh? If I recall, last friday you called me and said, "Guess what I just bought!" You did go shopping at Dillards while they were having their 75% off sale. LOL! I am very proud of you for all your hard work.

Joseph James said...

Ha! Just keep plugging... you don't even want to think about the 3 month long working-for-no-pay-check-doing-someones'-job-for-them-student teaching! There is plenty of use and abuse left!

Ashley said...

Actually, my dear sister, I was mall walking that day and parked near to Dillards since it was the closest parking spot. On my way out, I went through Dillards and spotted the item. I ran to my car, got my purse, bought the item and left Dillards. Now, I don't call that shopping. LOL!

Joseph, please don't remind me about the long 3 month no pay student teaching. It will be hard to endure, but I know it will be worth it. Or will it? LOL!

Lynn said...

Welcome to runnin' with the big dogs!! It won't slow down, you just learn to add more and make time for horrid things like shopping.

bouellette said...

And where is my class fitting in on all that? You are going to make a wonderful teacher. Just think ministering to all those kids. And I with Joseph, don't think about the three months of no pay and lots of work. You'll make it.

Randal Hallford said...

If it helps any at all, graduate school is four years of hard work and no respect and very little pay. You are just above dirt, but far too low on the pole for a coffee break!

Three months will go by very quickly. Just like an afternoon at the mall.

Tammy Bryant said...

Besides all of the above you can think about all the many 3mths in the summer that you will be off with pay and all the many holidays to share with you family. The rewards are many!