Like most other moms who strive to capture all the one year landmarks in their child's life, I had Heidi's one year pictures taken. Kaspri Photography took the pictures. In case you don't know, the owners of Kaspri are Kassie Dutton and Priscilla Venegas. I must say that they did an incredible job. I am so happy with the pictures. It is so nice to have friends who are professional photographers. They are so willing to set up photo shoots any time I want. I think I might be their best customers. They have already done several photo shoots of my family. I think I am keeping them in business. No, they aren't paying me to advertise. When you find something good, you have to share it with everyone. So, I am just sharing my good find.
I have picked out some of the pictures to share with everyone. There were so many cute ones, it was hard to choose which ones to share. However, I think I picked a good variety. I hope you enjoy the slide show.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
One Year Pictures
Posted by Ashley at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The pictures are precious! SHE is precious!
Everything I have seen Kassie & Priscilla do has been awesome!
These are great! I love the cupcake picture!
So cute!!! You can NEVER have too many pictures!
SO glad you are our #1 customer! You have the best subject! :)
Post a Comment