Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lufkin bound

This Thursday, Friday, and Saturday is Texas Ladies Conference. I am so glad that I am able to go. Last year was my first year to go, and I had a great time. I am expecting for the results to be the same again this year. I am really looking forward to this year's conference because Sis. Nita Hodges will be speaking. For those of you who don't know, Sis. Hodges is my brother-n-law, Joel Bean's, mother. I have never heard her speak, but have been told that she is an incredible speaker.

I will be traveling with Tammy Bryant, Misty Mercer, and my mama. We will leave today around 1:00 pm to travel to Dallas. We will spend the day and night in Dallas, and then travel to Lufkin on Thursday morning. We will return home Saturday afternoon. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will! I will see y'all when I get back home.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Well ya'll have extra fun on your extra day out this evening. I'm looking forward to spending time with Life Tabernacle ladies at Ladies Conference. I will sneak away some to be with my church family from Center.

Sheree said...

Ash, Hope you have a wonderful time at Ladies Conference. Wish I could be there with you. I think you need to visit California. I really need to see my sisters. How did Frank do on his test? I miss you so much, Sheree

Madison S. said...

See you there!!! Can't wait! Sis Christina and I jokingly said at church tonight are you loaded lets go. We are leaving in the morning early see ya there!!!