Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Big Test Day!

The big test day is Tuesday, March 27. On this day, Eddie will test to make his next rank which is Tech Sergeant. He is currently a Staff Sergeant. After he takes the test, it will be a few months before he gets the results. Eddie has been studying for the last several months. This promotion will mean an increase in his pay and other great benefits for his career. I have confidence that he will do well on the test. Eddie would appreciate your prayers as he prepares to take the test.

10 comments:

Sheree said...

Hey Frank, we are praying that you do well on your test. We're confident that you will. We miss you guys so much. If you pass you should celebrate by taking a vacation to Southern California.
Lots of Love

Misty said...

You will do great Eddie. We will keep you in our prayers.

Gene Holley said...

I will also pray with you, Eddie. I think of you often and tell many people about how God changed your life. Just tonight I talked with someone after service who is facing some struggles and used you as an example. Stay strong - God has great things! I think you should celebrate by coming to Austin! LOL.

Karla said...

I'm totally with Bro. Gene on this one - the celebration MUST take place in Austin! (sorry, Sheree - but you've seen Eddie since we have! lol) We will be praying for you. Miss you TONS!!

Karla said...

p.s. - We miss Ashley too, but we've seen her twice since we left and both times Eddie had to work!!! Love you Ashley!

Linda Elms said...

We will be praying for you Eddie. I know you'll do great! You can just stay HOME and we can ALL go celebrate with you! :)

Ashley said...

Thank you all for your support. Eddie appreciates it greatly. He will definitely be ready to celebrate. The only problem will be deciding where to go, since we have been put under some pressure. LOL.

Lynn said...

We'll be praying for you Eddie!

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/

bouellette said...

Well, I know you will do great great, we agreed together in Sunday school. Kick Butt (oh no did I say that aloud?)