Thursday, December 21, 2006

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! Eddie and I will be flying in the morning to Virgina where his family lives. Our plane leaves at 8:50 from DFW. We will return Tuesday at 9:30pm. Mom and dad will be taking us and picking us up. I am very excited about going. However, it is going to be my first Christams away from home, so I know that it will be a lot different. One of my family's tradition is to eat apple pie on Christmas morning. I told Eddie that we might be making a trip to the grocery store to by an apple pie. In case I don't post anything before Christmas, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Please pray that we have a safe flight and that the pilot has plenty of rest. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Y'all have a GREAT Christmas! And a good trip

Keith and Carla said...

Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!

Linda Elms said...

Enjoy your Christmas and we will see you when you return home! Merry Christmas!

Gene Holley said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you and Eddie have a great visit with his family. We love ya'll!