
WOW! It is so hard to beilieve that Eddie and I have been married two years. Our anniversary was December 4th. Since the 4th fell on a Monday, we celebrated on the 2nd and the 3rd. We ate dinner and stayed Satdurday night at the Zaza Hotel. It was quite an experience. Then, Sunday we spent the day in the Southlake Town Square. I wonder whose idea it was to go shopping. LOL. It was fun!
The past two years have been wonderful! Of course we don't always agree on things, but we are learning to disagree agreeably. I think it is very impotant to not let disagreements get the best of you. It can be a tough chore sometimes.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
2nd Anniversary
Posted by Ashley at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Well FINALLY!! I've been checking your "blog" for weeks and NOTHING! I'm glad you're joining the ranks of bloggers out there.
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years either. Love y'all!!
2 Years! I still find myself calling you Ashley Howell! Congratulations to you and Eddie. You are both great in my eyes.
Ashley - I'm glad you got the picture up! Where is that hotel? We've never heard of it. It looks beautiful!
Great job with the Blog!
Congratulations on the shopping also. LOL!
Congratulations Ashley and Eddie! I can't believe it's already been two years. Where has the time gone?
Welcome also to "blogging"! It's so much fun. I'm glad you figured out how to post the picture. I understand how hard it can be. I just have to keep doing it until it works! LOL!! Glad you're on with all of us!
Welcome to "blogging," and congratulations on your 2nd anniversary! I can remember a little over 17 years ago, a certain little blond headed girl walking down the aisle in my wedding. It doesn't seem all that long ago either!
Love you!
This blogging thing is soooo much fun. I find myself wanting to get to the computer as soon as I get home.
Sis. Karla, the picture was actually taken in Southlake Town Square in front of the courthouse. The hotel is actually located near downtown Dallas. I would not recommend going though. It was really nice and expensive, but there were pictures hanging on the walls that we would rather have not seen. Of course they don't show you the pictures when you look them up on the internet. So, Eddie and I say that the hotel stay was an expeience.
Post a Comment