I would like to wish three wonderful fathers a Happy Father's Day!To my wonderful husband, you are an amazing dad. You show so much love and care towards our daughter. I know that there is nothing that would stop you from providing all of her needs. Thank you for helping take care of her. I feel blessed to have someone who has cared for her as much as you have. You have a way of getting her to sleep and calming her that I will never understand. When no one else can do the trick, you can. Although you have her spoiled, I can not complain. She is a bundle of joy, and I am so glad that I can share her with you. I hope your first Father's Day is filled with joy and laughter. I love you!
To Daddy, I hope your day is filled with joy and lots of hugs and kisses since all six of your "girls" will be home. Thank you for loving my family and me. Words can never express our sincere gratitude for the things you do for us. Many times you are willing to go out of your way to help us. I love you bunches!
To Dad Jordan, I hope you have an enjoyable Father's Day. I wish we could be closer to celebrate with you. Thank you for always making us feel "at home" when we come for a visit. We are always well-fed and taken care of. Thanks for providing the laughter to our visits. I believe my husband has inherited your laughing gene. Thank you for loving my family and me. I love you!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by Ashley at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment