Spring turkey season opened a few weeks ago, so Eddie and Zach have been spending all of their free time hunting on my parents' land where they have their deer blind set up. Eddie shot a turkey on Friday and they both shot one Saturday evening. We had an early Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday and turkey tacos last night. Mmmm! They were good. I have a decorative sign hanging in my home office that reads," It's open season on something somewhere." Eddie truly believes the sign. He is always finding something to shoot whether it is deer, turkey, or an armadillo. He is a hunter all the way. Here are a few pictures of the poor turkeys that could not get away in time.
Eddie shot this turkey on Friday night.
They are feeling a bit sorry for their victims.

2 comments:
I know how you feel, Ashley! I'm a "hunting widow",too! I really don't understand the concept behind hunting, but I guess if it makes Harden happy, then I'm happy,too. Looks like the guys were successful and had fun.
Joel is grieving because he cannot be there to celebrate with the guys. Congrats Eddie and Zach.
Post a Comment