Happy Birthday, Edward. I love you very much. Thank you for loving me and providing me with the best of everything. You bring laughter to my life everyday. There is never a dull moment when you are around. Your wisdom never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for being selfless. You never fail to put my needs and others before your own. I appreciate and admire the giving spirit that you have. You are always willing and wanting to bless others in need. I am so thankful that God saved you and give you a bright future. I am happy to be apart of that future. I am excited that God blessed us with a baby. I can not wait until the birth. I love you.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Edward Eugene! It is a blessing to know you. God has great things for your future!
Happy Birthday Eddie! You are a wonderful person! I hope this year is a great one!
Have a great day Eddie!
Happy Birthday Eddie!!! We love and miss you!!!
Happy Birthday Edward!!
Post a Comment