I had my first sonogram today. It was such a neat experience. I now have no doubt that the baby is real. Before, I knew that I was going to have a baby, but I couldn't see or feel any proof besides the tests and the sickness. I don't know if that makes since or not. Hopefully other mothers know what I am talking about. I was able to hear the heartbeat which was an indescribable experience. The rate is 159 beats per minute. The baby is about 2 inches long. It is amazing how the sonogram can get such detailed pictures when the baby is so small. The expected due date is February 5th which happens to be my father-n-law's birthday. Needless to say, he is very excited. I wanted to post the baby's first pictures for everyone to see. You can definitely see the eye sockets in the top left picture. The baby is waving in the middle right picture, and the bottom picture shows the baby's big head. Enjoy!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Baby's First Pictures
Posted by Ashley at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OH! How exciting the fun is just beginning! You are beginning a new phase in life one in which you cannot return from and I can't imagine anyone wanting to. Every part of your life is special but this one is so life changing even more than marriage I think. The two of you being completely responsible for a little person! What an awesome undertaking! It is pure joy..so far anyway! I know you all will make great parents and I will enjoy seeing the two of you on this journey!
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It still brings many joyful feelings when seeing sonogram pics. They are truly amazing! Once again congratulations and I'm so happy for you guys.
Exciting, awesome and still incredible in itself.
Thanks for sharing and the conversation the other night.
Awww..very sweet. I'm so excited for you. I hope you warn that baby about how many mothers it will have...lol!
February 5th... that is just two days shy of another ALL important date! lol
...and by the way... forget about warning about its mothers... just try and warn it about its FATHER!! LOL (I will add your child to my prayer list ASAP)
So cute, I am so excited for y'all! Just waited until you feel the baby moving, it just gets more special every day from here on out!
Ash. . I am so excited for you. I know how bad you have wanted a baby and here you are looking at it's first pictures. As others have said the fun is just beginning. I will definately be praying for you and for the baby. I love you so much. Forget mothers and fathers what about aunties LOL!
Awww...the fun's just beginning!!!
"it" LOOKS JUST LIKE EDDIE! YIKES! It does have Ashley's chin though and maybe a couple dimples?
Post a Comment